May 13, 2012



Now, what we've got going on in this series of pictures is what happens when Disney decides to make a new Winnie the Pooh movie. Apparently, Justin has it bad for Winnie the Pooh, and was all giddy about going to see the new movie when it came out in theaters. So we had already made plans to go to the theater the day it opened and all that jazz. But I had a little surprise for him when he came home from school that day.

Pooh shirt and Hunny pot!

I searched for days beforehand trying to find just a plain red t-shirt with "Pooh" written on it in the classic Pooh style, but somehow it didn't exist! So I ended up making one myself. I just got a red tshirt at Walmart and made a stencil using some cardboard and fabric painted it on. The Hunny pot is actually a blueberry-scented candle that I painted "HUNNY" on.

And here is Justin's priceless reaction when he got home. :)


And
Complete
Utter
Happiness

He wore the shirt to the movie, and carried the Hunny jar the whole time, and little kids were pointing at him all, "It's Winnie the Pooh!" Freaking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment